Green Social Summit 2023.
Member of the European Parliament, Greens/EFA Group and spokesperson of Sumar
- Born on January 27, 1982. Degree in Economic Sciences from the UAB, postgraduate in International Relations from the UB and career diplomat. Member of Catalonia in Common and CCOO.
- In 1997 , he joined Joves d'Esquerra Verda, a youth organization linked to ICV, where he held various responsibilities as Barcelona coordinator and head of international relations.
- Candidate for ICV in the municipal elections of 2003 and 2007.
- Co-Spokesperson of the European Young Greens - FYEG- from 2005 to 2006 with Ska Keller.
- Member of the Bureau of the European Youth Forum from 2008 to 2009, representing this organization at the Copenhagen Climate Summit in 2009.
- Coordinator of the ICV delegations at the European Social Forums in Florence, Paris and London.
- Head of ICV's International Relations from 2007 to 2010 during Jordi Guillot's time as General Secretary of the formation, during which ICV became a member of the European Green Party.
- Vice-president of the Catalan Council of the European Movement, first ICV representative on the Executive Committee of the European Green Party, and its delegate at the Sao Paulo Forum.
- Candidate in the European elections for ICV in 2009.
- In 2010 he entered the Diplomatic Career, developing different responsibilities at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
- From 2011 to 2013 Diplomatic Advisor to the Secretary General of the Union for the Mediterranean, an international organization based in Barcelona.
- In May 2014 elected member of the European Parliament registered in the Greens/Ale Group, and re-elected in 2019. Currently Vice President of the Greens/ALE Group, coordinator of the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee ( ECON) and substitute member of the Foreign Affairs Committee . Also a member of the recently created subcommittee on fiscal affairs.